We offer plans that fit all stages of your financial life.
A service designed for people who want their financial house in order and would like to start proactively planning for their financial future.
You Will Receive:
- A financial plan with a roadmap that includes a net worth statement, debt payoff plan, and savings projections
- The plan includes recommendations in the following areas: cash-flow, insurance, debt repayment, investments, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning
- Recommendations on products and services that fit your financial needs
- Access to subject matter experts such as CPA's, insurance agents, and estate planning attorneys*
- One 90-min intake session in-person (Walnut Creek office) or via video conference
- One 90-min session to discuss and deliver your comprehensive and actionable personal plan
- Assistance & guidance in implementing the financial plan
- A Personal Online Wealth Portal for tracking your cash flow, assets, and investments
- One personalized 60-min coaching and progress-check sessions (via phone or video call) every four months
- Update and modify your plan 3 times per year plus unlimited email or phone support for questions that arise throughout the year.
- Monitoring of your plan
Financial Areas Addressed
Here are some brief examples of what your comprehensive financial plan might address:
Cash Flow & Budgeting
- Are you spending less than you earn and
able to set money aside for your goals?
- How can you shift your expenses so
you can fund the things that matter most?
- How can you make enough to support your goals?
Tax Planning/Employee Benefits
- How can you keep more of what you earn and minimize unnecessary taxes?
- How quickly can you become debt-free?
- Which debts to pay off, refinance, or prioritize?
- Should you invest now, in what assets, and how much?
- Does your investment strategy match your
goals, timeframe, and risk tolerance?
Risk Management (Protection)
- Are you and your assets adequately protected against negative events?
- Do you have a plan for when you are unable to make decisions for yourself or your loved ones?
Comprehensive Planning Program Fees
We believe income is a reasonable proxy for complexity when it comes to financial planning. Therefore, our pricing is based on the pre-tax income of our clients.
|Your Pre-Tax Annual Income||One-time Upfront Fee||Fee|
|Up to $149k||$597||$2,200|
|$200k to $249k||$697||$3,000|
|$250k to $299K||$697||$3,500|
|$300k to $349k||$797||$4,000|
|$350k to $399K||$797||$4,500|
|$400k to $499k||$897||$5,700|
|$500k to $599k||$897||$6,800|
Fee schedule as of 8-11-22. Fee subject to change without notice. Does not include investment management fees.